We collect nonpublic personal information about you, the client, from the following sources:
· Information we receive from you on applications or other forms; and
· Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers, or former customers to anyone, except in the following circumstances:
· As necessary to provide the service that you have requested or authorized, or to maintain and service your account;
· As required by regulatory authorities or law enforcement officials who have jurisdiction over Cambridge Capital Management, LLC, or as otherwise required by applicable law; and
· To the extent necessary to prevent fraud and unauthorized transactions.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.